1. Non Liability prospectus/admission form and all others admission
Correspondence will be sent by post/courier Forth Dimension College of architecture is not responsible for postal/courler delays Or loss in transit.
2. Non refund of fees .All fees once paid are not refundable for any Reason whatssover. Only security deposit will be refunded after making necessary adjustments as required.
A 1. cancellation of admission. FDCA reserve the right to cancel The admission of admitted candidates. The fees is not deposited by the stipulated date.
2. The candidates does not join the particular programme by the Stipulated date even though the fees has been deposited.
3. The candidate fails to furnish the proof of stipulated minimum qualification.
B Provision of non- refund of fees under clause2 will also apply cases under clauses3.1(a)
3. Right to allocation modification to change the fees structure.
4. Right to allocation modification to change the fees structure.
4. Jurisdiction:all disputes are subject to Saharanpur jurisdiction only.
5. Attendence:All students have to fulfil the attendance criteria 80% fixed by the institute.
6. FDCA reserve the right to ask the student to withdraw from the programme if any Discrepancy is found in the information furnished in their admission from or the Students or the performance does not meet the instituted valued and academic Standard as set forth by the institutes management from time to time and the fees Depositedly the student would be forfeite.
7. The student has to abide by rules general discipline,dress code and norms or conduct Of the FDCA during the programme.
8. Dress code :The student has to follow proper dress code of FDCA to mantain discipline.
9. Candidates are required to read the prospectus thoroughly.
9. After joining the course each student has to follow conduct rules as framed by forth dimension College of architecture.
10. Forth Dimension college of architecture will have right to use student’s name&photographs for Advertisement purpose.
11. The rules can be altered or modified at the discreation of the director as required from time to time.
12. FDCA reserved the right to refuse admission to any applicant without assigning any reason.
13. Agreement clause: All successful candidates shall be bound by the above mentioned terms And conditions of FDCA and U.P.Technical University Lucknow(U.P.)